Continue your drainage career with us:
- Top rates
- Best place to work (awesome team)
- Tool money
- Tool box training.
We interview only the best candidates, if you are successful, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- A tool allowance of up to $500 per year.
- A supportive working environment in a family business where we value our people and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential. At JT Plumbing and Drainage, you will be treated as a person and not a machine.
- A relocation allowance of up to $500 for the right applicant, if moving from out of town, as we know shifting is an expensive business.
- Safety boots, wet weather gear and a company uniform so you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on gear each year and you’ll look good.
- An active social club including 3 awesome events each year.
- An incentive programme.
- Tool box training provided each week.
- Yummy BBQ breakfast, on us, the first Tuesday of each month.
- The use of a 2 brand new diggers.
- A phone to use for all business transactions.
- Lot of laughs with the friendliest drainlayers in town.
JT Plumbing and drainage is one of the leading Plumbing and Drainage companies in the Bay of Plenty. Our work ranges from light commercial, industrial to high end residential projects. We also undertake a significant amount of commercial and domestic maintenance work. Our project work is extremely demanding and only the highest quality work is acceptable. Because we are so busy we have decided that it is time to get some help – but we only want the best help! Are you who we need?
We are recruiting for a Drainlayer to join our team. Wherever you are currently, this is what you must be able to do to qualify to work at JT Plumbing and Drainage:
- Behave with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Be a qualified Drainlayer, currently licensed with the Plumbers, Drainlayers and Gasfitters Board of NZ.
- Have great people skills and get along with team members and clients.
- Have your full and current HT licence.
- Digger experience.
- Work unsupervised and problem solve for yourself.
- Train apprentices to an excellent standard.
- Follow systems and processes to ensure the highest quality of work completed on time.
- Sense of humour.
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test (To keep in alignment with our high standard of health and safety practices).
If you think you have what it takes to join the JT Plumbing and Drainage team, then apply today via email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter telling us why we would want to hire you.