Drainlayers - Brilliant Opportunity - Drainlaying job in Tauranga.
Continue your drainage career with us:
We interview only the best candidates, if you are successful, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- After three months of continuous service you are eligible for a tool allowance, paid weekly.
- A supportive working environment in a family business where we value our people and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential. At JT Plumbing and Drainage, you will be treated as a person and not a machine.
- A relocation allowance of up to $1,000 for the right applicant, if moving from outside the Bay of Plenty, as we know shifting is an expensive business.
- Safety boots, wet weather gear and a company uniform so you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on gear each year and you’ll look good.
- An active social club including 3 awesome events each year.
- An incentive programme.
- Tool box training provided each week.
- Yummy BBQ breakfast, on us, the first Tuesday of each month.
- The use of a 2 brand new diggers.
- A phone to use for all business transactions.
- Lot of laughs with the friendliest drainlayers in town.
JT Plumbing and drainage is one of the leading Plumbing and Drainage companies in the Bay of Plenty. Our work ranges from light commercial, industrial to high end residential projects. We also undertake a significant amount of commercial and domestic maintenance work. Our project work is extremely demanding and only the highest quality work is acceptable. Because we are so busy we have decided that it is time to get some help – but we only want the best help! Are you who we need?
We are recruiting for a Drainlayer to join our team. Wherever you are currently, this is what you must be able to do to qualify to work at JT Plumbing and Drainage.