Top Gas Fitter JOBS
CERTIFIED GAS FITTER & PLUMBER WANTED IN TAURANGA
After 20 years of being in business, we at JT Plumbing, Drainage & Gas still love what we do and it shows. Being based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty where we have fantastic weather all year round, we believe in maintaining a healthy work-family life balance. Being a close-knit team, we support and encourage each other to grow professionally.
At JT Plumbing, you are not just an employee, but you become a member of the JT family where we take pride in looking after our people and creating a relaxed, fun working environment. You even get a paid day off on your birthday! We truly value each other’s input and show genuine appreciation. We also provide you with the necessary training you need to succeed.
We now have an amazing opportunity for a Certified Gas Fitter & Plumber who has a passion for the job and wants to be a member of a champion team.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Certified Gas Fitter & Plumber, you must be able to complete, certify and sign-off on both large and small gas installation jobs. Ideally, you will have experience in both new installations and appliance servicing and enjoy variety in your role.
About the ideal candidate
- You are competent in all areas of plumbing and gas fitting, and able to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of commercial and residential sites
- You are a Certified Gas Fitter with a current practising license with the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board of New Zealand
- You have good communication and relationship skills
- You can work unsupervised and complete work to the highest standards
- You are an analytical thinker and great at finding solutions
- You have a full, clean driver’s license
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates (based on experience)
- Full-time hours and a permanent position
- NO ON-CALL!!
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Full uniform and PPE
- Exciting events as part of our active social club
- Company vehicle and phone for work use
- Relocation allowance of up to $1500 for the right candidate