Registered Plumber position in the bay of plenty
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be involved in maintenance projects for both residential and commercial. Ideally, you will be a fully registered plumber.
No matter what your specialty or preference is, if you are great at what you do – then we may just have the right job for you!
At JT Plumbing we each have a job role and description and with that in mind, we all work as a team and not as individuals. Being part of a team is what we at JT Plumbing is about, our team culture is very strong and our encouragement for each other is at its highest level.
With so many satisfied clients, our business is growing, and we need a maintenance plumber who is a team player. We stand behind being the best place to work for and below are the benefits we offer for the right person:
Does this sound like the ideal job for you? If so, this is what JT Plumbing is offering:
- No ‘On-Call’ over weekends of after hours – you really get to live the Bay of Plenty lifestyle.
- A variety of work.
- A great team culture.
- No more working on your Birthday – we even pay you to take a day off to celebrate.
- $20 allowance per week for tools on top of your pay – not absorbed into it.
- Be part of an amazing social club – the fishing trip weekend is already booked for August!
- Learning environment.
- Cloud-based onsite app.
- Supportive admin team.
- Performance reviews.
- Anniversary celebration payment of $1000 annually (a yearly bonus just for you).
- Company vehicle (Toyota Hiace van), phone and tablet, uniform and full PPE including annual subsidy for boots.
- Hours are 7:30am – 5pm Mon to Thurs and a 4pm finish on Fridays.
- A relaxed, fun work environment with a great team and supportive management.
- Stable long-term employment with a well-established business.
We are careful about who we hire.
We must be able to maintain our team culture. Here’s what we’d like to see from you:
- Be a New Zealand Qualified and Registered Plumber (or well on your way to be registered)
- Hold a current Practicing License
- Have a clean driver’s license
- Have a “can do” proactive attitude and enjoy learning off others
- Enjoy working in a team and is happy to help his fellow work mates
- Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- Honest and trustworthy
- Enjoy a bit of fun
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is something you would be proud of
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
If you are a qualified Registered Plumber at and ready to make a move now or in the near future, then get in touch today so we can get all the ducks in a row and set up a time to meet with us.
Join Our Team
At JT Plumbing and Drainage we believe a champion team always beats a team of champions. In saying that, our team not only works enthusiastically together, but are each highly capable plumbers and drainlayers in their own right.