If you take pride in your work, are motivated to deliver great customer service, and get a buzz from sharing your experience with others you’re ticking all the right boxes. If you want to join an awesome team that values you and your contribution, read on to find out more.
Qualified Plumber – Want to be a leader and make a difference?
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional plumber. Is this you?
JT Plumbing and Drainage is one of the leading plumbing and drainage companies in the Bay of Plenty. Our work ranges from light commercial, industrial to high end residential projects. We also have a significant amount of residential and commercial maintenance work hat keeps our team very busy. Working at JT Plumbing you’ll get to drive a variety of demanding projects where you can really show your skill and expertise. So it goes without saying that we have very high standards, and only employ people who want to challenge themselves, and continually learn new things.
We work really hard to create a supportive working environment in a family business. We value our people, and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential. At JT Plumbing and Drainage, you are treated as a person and not a machine.
You already have a proven track record as an exceptional, qualified plumber. Wherever you are in New Zealand right now, you must be able to demonstrate the following to be considered for this role:
- Be a qualified Plumber, currently licensed with the Plumbers, Drain layers and Gasfitters Board of
NZ. (Please don’t apply if not).
- Follow systems and processes to ensure the highest quality of work completed on time.
- Assist with training apprentices to an excellent standard.
- Work unsupervised and problem solve for yourself.
- Behave with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Have great people skills and get along with team members and clients.
- Have a current licence.
- Have an interest in sustainable practices and treading lightly on the earth.
- A sense of humour.
Benefits of working with us
We hire the best, so we know it’s important to reward our staff and create an awesome environment so they enjoy coming to work. We will pay top rates depending on experience, ability and attitude and give you the following:
1. Paid birthday off.
2. After three months continuous service you are eligible for a tool allowance, paid monthly.
3. An active social club including 3 awesome events each year (check out our Facebook page)
4. Tool box training provided each week.
5. Yummy BBQ breakfast, on us, the first Tuesday of each month.
6. Safety boots, wet weather gear and a company uniform so you don’t have to spend hundreds of
dollars on gear each year and you’ll look good.
7. A phone to use for all business transactions.
8. A vehicle for work use.
9. A out-of- town relocation allowance of up to $1000 for the right candidate – as we know relocating is
an expensive commitment.
Does this opportunity sound exciting? Are we missing out by not having you on our team?
Then get cracking and apply now.
Email us your application and make sure you include a covering letter and your CV.
NOTE: All shortlisted candidates must:
1. Be willing to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, (To keep in alignment with our high standard of health and safety practices).
2. Provide evidence that they are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.