Registered Commercial Plumber
Are you an experienced Commercial Plumber looking for a new challenge?
At JT Plumbing we are looking for a motivated, problem solver who is great with people to join our team as a Registered Commercial Plumber. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions.
Our team values are important to us so we need someone who can commit to the following principles:
Accountability – see it, own it, solve it, become part of the solution, respect others and their feelings and show others you care.
Ask the questions – what else can I do, what can I do better and take personal pride and ownership of your work.
- Be able to undertake any plumbing work assigned by the Operations Manager in a positive efficient and productive manner with pride, excellent workmanship and quality
- Observe instructions/direction for job allocations and requirements, be clear on the specific details and carry out duties in a professional tradesman like manner. Strive towards producing the highest quality work.
- Communicate clearly with customers in terms of job commencement, work-in-progress matters and job completion at all times. Communicate clearly with colleagues and management on all relevant matters.
- Quality control of work onsite
- Ensuring best health and safety in the workplace
- Providing input into the company development plan
- Registered Plumber with a current Practicing License
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Computer skills
- Analytical thinking / broad based problem solving
- A clean, full drivers license
- Honest and trustworthy
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
Does this opportunity sound like the perfect career move for you?
If so, this is what we offer for a top candidate:
- Top pay rates (based on experience)
- Company vehicle and phone
- Full work wear kit including wet weather gear, boots, and overalls
- A paid day off on your birthday
- An active social club with events, after work beers and monthly barbecues
- Relocation allowance of $1500 may be available to the right candidate looking to move to the Bay of Plenty
We take pride in looking after our people and creating a relaxed, fun environment. We also:
- Give you the opportunity to progress your career
- Value your input and show genuine appreciation
- Provide you with the training you need to succeed