We’re on the hunt for a Plumbing Foreperson. Is this you?
Are you an experienced Plumber looking to step up to a leadership role and reduce your time on the tools? At JT Plumbing we’re looking for a motivated, problem solver who’s great with people to join our team as a Plumbing Foreperson. Sound interesting?
The Plumbing Foreperson is a critical new role we’ve created in our growing Plumbing team who are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience. You are the key leadership point for the drainage team and your role is to ensure all our drainage projects run smoothly and the completed work is of the highest standard.
- Day to day management and allocation of staff onsite
- Control of costs onsite to maximise revenue and profit
- Quality control of work onsite
- Ensuring best health and safety in the workplace
- Materials management, making sure materials are onsite when required, accounted for and returned to the supplier for a credit when not used
- Maintain staff down time (non-chargeable hours) to a maximum of three hours per week
- Identifying Human Resource issues and refer to the Operations Manager
- Providing input into the company development plan
- Help develop and implement strategies/systems to achieve short and long term financial performance
- Registered Plumber with a current Practicing License
- Leadership and staff management knowledge
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Computer skills
- Analytical thinking/broad based problem solving
- A clean, full drivers license
- Honest and trustworthy
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
Does this opportunity sound like the perfect career move for you?
If so, this is what we offer for a top candidate:
- Top pay rates (based on experience)
- Company vehicle and phone
- Full work wear kit including wet weather gear, boots, and overalls
- A paid day off on your birthday
- An active social club with events, after work beers and monthly barbecues
We take pride in looking after our people and creating a relaxed, fun environment. We also:
- Give you the opportunity to progress your career
- Value your input and show genuine appreciation
- Provide you with the training you need to succeed