Continue your drainage career with us
JT Plumbing and Drainage is one of the leading Plumbing and Drainage companies in the Bay of Plenty and our work ranges from light commercial, industrial to high end residential projects. We also undertake a significant amount of commercial and domestic maintenance work. Our project work is extremely demanding and only the highest quality work is acceptable.
REGISTERED DRAINLAYER / PLUMBER
After 20 years of being in business, we at JT Plumbing, Drainage & Gas still love what we do and it shows. Being based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty where we have fantastic weather all year round, we believe in maintaining a healthy work-family life balance. Being a close-knit team, we support and encourage each other to grow professionally.
At JT Plumbing, you are not just an employee, but you become a member of the JT family where we take pride in looking after our people and creating a relaxed, fun working environment. You even get a paid day off on your birthday! We truly value each other’s input and show genuine appreciation. We also provide you with the necessary training you need to succeed.
We now have an amazing opportunity for a Registered Plumber & Drainlayer who has a passion for the job and wants to be a member of a champion team.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Registered Plumber and Drainlayer, you must be able to undertake any plumbing and drainlaying work in a positive, efficient, and productive manner with pride, excellent workmanship, and quality.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· You are competent in all areas of plumbing, and able to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of residential and commercial sites.
· You are a Registered Plumber with a current practising license with the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board of New Zealand.
· You have good communication and relationship skills
· You can work unsupervised and complete work to the highest standards
· You are an analytical thinker and great at finding solutions
· Have digger experience.
· You are extremely ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
· You are passionate and committed to contributing to excellence in the business
· You have a full, clean driver’s license
· Customer service excellence is a priority for you
· You show initiative and are solution-focused
· You are well-presented and articulate
· You are team player
WHAT WE OFFER
· Excellent pay rates (based on experience)
· Overtime rates
· NO ON-CALL!!!
· Tool allowance
· Full-time hours and a permanent position
· Opportunity to grow professionally with training and upskilling
· Contribution towards annual license renewals.
· Full uniform and PPE
· Exciting events as part of our active social club
· Company vehicle, phone and tablet for work use
· Relocation allowance for the right candidate
· A paid holiday off on your birthday
· BBQ team breakfast once a month
If you are motivated to take on a new challenge and build your career, apply by clicking the “APPLY HERE” button below.
Please note, applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.