We’re on the hunt for a registered plumber. Is this you?
We now have an amazing opportunity for a Registered Plumber who has a passion for the job and wants to be a member of a champion team.
After 20 years of being in business, we at JT Plumbing, Drainage & Gas still love what we do and it shows. Being based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty where we have fantastic weather all year round, we believe in maintaining a healthy work-family life balance. Being a close-knit team, we support and encourage each other to grow professionally.
At JT Plumbing, you are not just an employee, but you become a member of the JT family where we take pride in looking after our people and creating a relaxed, fun working environment. You even get a paid day off on your birthday! We truly value each other’s input and show genuine appreciation. We also provide you with the necessary training you need to succeed.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are competent in all areas of plumbing and able to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of residential and commercial sites.
- You are a Registered Plumber with a current practicing license with the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board of New Zealand.
- You have good communication and relationship skills.
- You are an analytical thinker and great at finding solutions.
- You are extremely ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
- You are passionate and committed to contributing to excellence in the business.
- You have a full, clean driver’s license.
- Customer service excellence is a priority for you.
- You show initiative and are solution-focused.
- You are well-presented and articulate.
- You are a team player.
Does this opportunity sound like the perfect career move for you?
If so, this is what we offer for a top candidate:
- Top pay rates (based on experience)
- NO ON-CALL!!
- Company vehicle and phone
- Full work wear kit including wet weather gear, boots, and overalls
- A paid day off on your birthday
- An active social club with events, after work beers and monthly barbecues
- Relocation allowance for the right candidate
We take pride in looking after our people and creating a relaxed, fun environment. We also:
- Give you the opportunity to progress your career
- Value your input and show genuine appreciation
- Provide you with the training you need to succeed